Book Selection Status: READMonth: November 2011
Book of the Month: Lady Undertaker
Author: Lyn Johnson and Lisa Branch-Tucker
Question source: http://www.book-clubs-resource.com/running/discussion-questions.php
2. What specific themes did the author emphasize throughout the novel? What do you think he or she is trying to get across to the reader?
3. Do the characters seem real and believable? Can you relate to their predicaments? To what extent do they remind you of yourself or someone you know?
4. How do characters change or evolve throughout the course of the story? What events trigger such changes?
5. In what ways do the events in the books reveal evidence of the author's world view?
6. Did certain parts of the book make you uncomfortable? If so, why did you feel that way?